Inquire: 1 (800) 668-0646
We offer a range of Teadit compression packing, to provide a perfect seal for pumps and valves in your operations.
Compression packing, sometimes called mechanical packing, is used to control leakage from pumps and valves. Various types of packing may be used based on the temperature, pressure, and the type of equipment to be sealed. Compression packing may be constructed from different materials that are suitable for various applications. It may be made from synthetic yarn, which may be braided to improve durability. Certain types of packing may also be coated with a lubricant, such as PTFE, to reduce wear on equipment.
CRGI offers a full range of compression packing manufactured by Teadit. Please contact our sales staff for more information on any of the products listed below.
- Aramid Yarn (Teadit 2003, 2004, 2017, 2044, 2070)
- Carbon, Graphite (Teadit 2236, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2235, 2000IC, 2202, 2103T, 2214)
- ePTFE/Graphite (Teadit 2007, 2070)
- Injectable JAMPAK
- PTFE (Teadit 2005, 2006, 2017, 2020, 24A)
- Low Emission Packing (Teadit 2236)
- Ramie (Teadit 2138, 2177, 2421)
- Synthetic Yarn (Teadit 2018, 2019, 2030, 2255, 2777)
- Bushing Material (Teadit 2645, SBSS)
To view the compression packing products we stock, download our PDF: