Inquire: 1 (800) 668-0646
Silicone rubber has properties which make it a material of choice to use in industrial, medical and food-grade applications.
Silicone Rubber Materials
Silicone rubber is an inert material and exhibits superior resistance to water, chemicals and oils, and extreme temperature ranges. In addition, anti-microbial and metal detectable silicones are available which makes these materials a preferred choice in food processing and medical applications.
Using silicone rubber sheet and sponge, CRGI can fabricate an array of silicone rubber products which service a wide range of applications.
Applications and Products
Our silicone rubber products service many general industrial and specialized applications. These include the following:
- Sealing applications.
- Gaskets and seals for applications involving extreme temperatures and aggressive media.
- Anti-microbial gaskets and seals for use in food grade and medical applications.
- Solid and sponge stripping and insulation for industrial and automotive applications.
- Thermal shielding. Silicone sleeves to protect equipment and components from the destructive effects of high temperature.
- Material transfer applications. Silicone rubber tubing for general industrial, food grade and medical applications.
- NVH applications. Products for applications where noise, vibration, or harshness must be reduced or eliminated.
- Specialized applications. Custom fabricated products, including extrusions from silicone sheet and sponge that satisfy almost any application. If required, we can fabricate products from FDA-approved materials that are available in low smoke, low toxicity (LCH) and flame retardant (FR) styles.
Silicone Materials We Can Supply
Silicone rubber materials which CRGI stocks and supplies include the following:
- Silicone solid sheeting and sponge. Premium quality silicone sheeting and sponge that is ideal for servicing applications involving a wide temperature range or where an inert material is desired.
- Fluorosilicone solid sheeting. Fluorosilicone combines the high and low temperature stability of silicones with the fuel, oil, and solvent resistance of fluorocarbons.
- Anti-microbial silicone sheeting (neutraSil™). Silver ions present in neutraSil™ silicone rubber absorb bacteria and microbes by breaking down their cell walls and inhibiting development of the micro-organisms.
- Metal detectable silicone sheet (metectSil™). metectSil™ is a metal detectable silicone rubber that can be detected by integrated metal detectors fitted along processing lines.
- FDA-approved silicone solid sheet and sponge. Silicone sheet and sponge manufactured using FDA-approved materials.
- Silicone fabric sheeting. Fully cured fabric reinforced sheeting with polyesters, Nomex or glass cloth inserts.
To learn more about the silicone rubber products and materials we can supply, visit our blog or contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.